Located by the Three Wells, next door to Lena’s House, this museum displays scale models of various rowing boats, sailing vessels and steam-powered ships which, in turn, from Prehistoric times until the present, have traversed the Aegean.
Also there is a rich collection of maps and other engravings can be seen a collection of reproductions of ancient gravestones, carved with sea-themes; there, as well, is the tower with the mechanism of the Armenisti Lighthouse (1889). The “EVANGELISTRIA”, a traditional sailing vessel belonging to the museum, is moored every summer in the old harbor where it may be boarded by interested visitors.
Open, April to October, daily, 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and evenings from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m.. (tel.: +30 22890 – 22 700)
Source: Municipality of Mykonos
|Tourlos (Port)||3,6 km|
|Ano Mera||7,8 km|
|Address||10 Enoplon Dynameon Street, Chora|
|Opening Days||Apr-Oct 10:30-13:00 & 18:30-21:00|
Health - Fitness
Brands & Luxury
Like Us On Facebook
P.O. BOX 1822
190-03, Mesogaia Port
© 2016 Ploutarchos Chiou. All Rights Reserved.